"Take this FREE Quiz to Determine Your Knowledge
of Personal Finance..."
Answer these 10 questions and I'll send you a free
4-page analysis with valuable tips for improving your
1) What percentage of your take-home pay do you
spend on housing?
30% or less
30 - 40%
40 - 50%
More than 50%
2) How much money should you set aside for an emergency
1 month's take-home pay
1 month's expenses
3 month's expenses
Not necessary because I make so much money
3) Where should you keep an emergency fund money?
Money Market or Savings Account
Stocks, Bonds, or Mutual Funds
At home, under my mattress
4) How much money do you need to invest out of each
paycheck for retirement?
5) How much of your take-home pay do you spend on
car payments each month?
I don't have a car payment
more than 20%
6) How much per person do you spend on groceries
$50 - $100
$100 - $150
more than $150
7) How many times per month do you eat out?
more than 10
8) How do you pay for groceries?
9) When paying off debts, which one should you focus
on paying off first?
Pay as much as you can on each one
Pay minimums on everything and attack the smallest debt
Pay minimums on everything and attack the largest interest
10) When do you want to become debt-free?
I already am
Less than 2 years
2 - 5 years
It's hopeless, I'll never be debt-free
Now, just enter your email below and I will email
you your 4-page analysis, plus more valuable tips on
improving your finances.
Your information will be kept 100% confidential and
will never be sold or shared with anyone.
Enter Your Name:
Enter Your Email:
We take your privacy very seriously. You can view our
Become a Coach